Colorado River Basin Integrated Report
2018 303(d) List
Proposed revisions to the 303(d) list for the Colorado River Basin
The Regional Board opened a public comment period on proposed revisions to the 303(d) list of impaired water bodies in the Colorado River Basin from October 1, 2019 to October 28, 2019. The Regional Board Hearing on the proposed revisions was held November 14, 2019. At the hearing, the Regional Board approved each proposed listing change and adopted Resolution R7-2019-0054 in support of its recommendations to the State Water Resources Control Board (State Water Board) for the statewide 2018 303(d) list. The following documents are available:
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Response to Comments
- Staff Report
- Appendix A: Waterbody Fact Sheets
- Appendix B: Category 5 Waterbody Segments
- Appendix C: Category 3 Waterbody Segments
- Appendix D: Category 2 Waterbody Segments
- Appendix E: Category 1 Waterbody Segments
- Appendix F: Reference Report for Fact Sheets
- Colorado River Basin Region 2018 Integrated Report Map
Pre-2018 Integrated Reports
California Integrated Reports not included on this webpage are available on the State Water Board site, Integrated Report Cycles – Clean Water Act Sections 303(d) and 305(b).
Questions or Comments?
For more information, please visit the State Water Board’s web pages for the TMDL Program and Impaired Water Bodies.
Emma McCorkle, Senior Environmental Scientist
Phone: (760) 340-4521