- High E. coli Levels at Lower American River - Public Advised to Check Water Quality Website for Latest Results
- Harmful Algal Bloom Season Beginning in California's Lakes, Rivers and Streams
- Central Valley Water Board Settles with Shasta County Growers for failing to Acquire Water Quality Permit
- High E. coli Levels at Lower American River the Focus of Central Valley Water Board Testing Additional Monitoring to be Conducted in High Risk Areas
- Press Release: Public Comment Sought on Proposed Salt and Nitrate Control Program for Central Valley Surface and Groundwater Resources
- Bovine Feedlot and Poultry General Order Outreach Material Now Available
- Press Release: Central Valley Water Board Issues Penalty to Modoc County Grower for failing to Acquire Water Quality Permit
- More Announcements...