COVID-19 - Water Boards' response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more…
- Public Notice and Opportunity to Comment – Tentative Resolution – Referral to the California Attorney General – Blake Alsbrook, in his official capacity as Successor Trustee of the Louis and Alice Ross Family Trust (Ross Family Trust), Kyung Sun Kim, Kang Il Kim, Rocket Cleaners Corp., Chia Te Ho, Ralph Galvan, Rocket Cleaners and Laundry Services, National Cleaners and Laundry Services, Manuel Aguirre and Susan Aguirre (Posted on May 4, 2021, Comments due by 5 p.m. May 17, 2021)
- Stipulation for Entry of Consent Judgement: Consent Judgement and Permanent Junction – Coast United Advertising Co., Inc. (Final Draft pending Court filing)
- General Laboratory Testing Guidance for Petroleum Hydrocarbon Impacted Sites March 2021 update
- Given the Water Board's jurisdiction over surface water and its role in advising DTSC on its laws, policies and regulations regarding groundwater, the Los Angeles Water Board has entered into non-binding mediation with CalEPA, DTSC, and Boeing regarding cleanup at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL). More information is available here: DTSC Statement on SSFL Mediation | Department of Toxic Substances Control (ca.gov)
- Canoga Park Former Rocketdyne Facility – Canoga Park, CA - EXTENSION ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT PERIOD
- The Carousel Tract aka KAST Project (Former Kast Property Tank Farm) Information
- More Announcements...