COVID-19 - Water Boards' response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more…
- Public Notice and Opportunity to Comment - Settlement Agreement - Coast United Advertising Co., Inc. (Posted on March 15, 2021, Comments due by 5 p.m. April 14, 2021)
- General Laboratory Testing Guidance for Petroleum Hydrocarbon Impacted Sites March 2021 update
- Given the Water Board's jurisdiction over surface water and its role in advising DTSC on its laws, policies and regulations regarding groundwater, the Los Angeles Water Board has entered into non-binding mediation with CalEPA, DTSC, and Boeing regarding cleanup at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL). More information is available here: DTSC Statement on SSFL Mediation | Department of Toxic Substances Control (ca.gov)
- Canoga Park Former Rocketdyne Facility – Canoga Park, CA - EXTENSION ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT PERIOD
- The Carousel Tract aka KAST Project (Former Kast Property Tank Farm) Information
- More Announcements...