COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more...
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Board Members are now meeting in person; the public is welcome to attend either in person or remotely. Please note that while masks are not required to attend the San Diego Water Board meeting, Board staff encourage all attendees to wear a mask; masks will be available in the reception area.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
- Underground Storage Tank 105 - Naval Base Point Loma, San Diego, California (11/29/2022)
- Oceanside residential unit owners face fine for stormwater permit violations (11/21/2022)
- State of the Ocean Presentation, San Elijo Ocean Outfall, December 14, 2022 (11/16/2022)
- Administrative Civil Liability Public Hearing Tentatively Scheduled for February 8, 2023 for Vista Pacific construction site (11/14/2022)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2022-0148, City of San Diego (10/21/2022)