COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more…
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Our regularly schedule Board meetings will continue to be held remotely on the Zoom virtual meeting platform.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
Statement on State Water Boards’ Role in Oil Spill Response:
In response to the massive oil spill that occurred October 1-3 in federal waters off the Orange County coast, a unified command involving multiple agencies has been established to oversee cleanup efforts. The cooperating entities include the U.S. Coast Guard, California Department of Fish and Wildlife’s Office of Spill Prevention and Response and Beta Offshore.
A public website with information about the cleanup efforts is available at: www.socalspillresponse.com.
The Santa Ana, Los Angeles and San Diego Regional Water Quality Control Boards are closely monitoring the situation, providing information to the unified command as needed, and will address water quality issues that fall within their regulatory purview at the appropriate time.
- Notice to Comment and Public Hearing for Tentative Order No. R9-2022-0010 – An Order Rescinding Order No. 94-29 (11/22/2021)
- Notice of Rescheduled Public Hearing for Tentative Order No. R9-2021-0197 – Rescission of Waste Discharge Requirements for Cabrillo Power l LLC, Encina Power Station, San Diego County(11/5/2021)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2022-0008 – Waste Discharge Requirements for Indian Oaks Trailer Ranch, Riverside County (10/25/2021)
- Notice of Public Hearing for the 2021 Basin Plan Triennial Review (10/22/2021)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2021-0220 amending Cease and Desist Order No. R9-2021-0107, United States Section of the International Boundary and Water Commission (10/20/2021)
- More Announcements...