COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more...
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Board Members are now meeting in person; the public is welcome to attend either in person or remotely. Please note that while masks are not required to attend the San Diego Water Board meeting, Board staff encourage all attendees to wear a mask; masks will be available in the reception area.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
- Notice of Public Hearing and Opportunity to Comment on Tentative Order No. R9-2023-0028, An Order Rescinding Order No. 2000-138, Outdoor Resorts Rancho California RV Park, Riverside County (5/8/2023)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Cleanup and Abatement Order No. R9-2023-0051 (4/21/2023)
- Administrative Civil Liability (ACL) Complaint No. R9-2023-0015 in the matter of City of Oceanside, April 2020 SSOs (4/11/2023)
- Administrative Civil Liability Public Hearing Scheduled for August 9, 2023 for Vista Pacific construction site (3/24/2023)
- Notice of Hearing and Opportunity for Comment - Two Tentative Orders related to City of San Diego's 11.23-million-gallon sanitary sewer overflow into the Sweetwater River and San Diego Bay in April, 2020 (3/8/2023)