COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more...
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Board Members are now meeting in person; the public is welcome to attend either in person or remotely. Please note that while masks are not required to attend the San Diego Water Board meeting, Board staff encourage all attendees to wear a mask; masks will be available in the reception area.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
- Public Presentation for the Proposed Plan for Mesa Lease Facility, PMF Easement and CDA (supporting San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station) at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton (11/16/2023)
- Notice of Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2023-0132, Cleanup and Abatement Order for Temecula Creek in Aguanga (11/08/2023)
- Notice of Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2024-0005, Amendment to NPDES Permit for SOCWA, San Juan Creek Ocean Outfall (Comments due by 12/7/23) (11/07/2023)
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment on Tentative Time Schedule Order No. R9-2023-0189 for USIBWC/SBIWTP (10/31/2023)
- Invasive Caulerpa species found in portion of San Diego Bay. See CDFW or NOAA for updated information.(10/18/2023)