COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more...
Most of our staff are teleworking and all staff are available by phone or email. Board Members are now meeting in person; the public is welcome to attend either in person or remotely. Please note that while masks are not required to attend the San Diego Water Board meeting, Board staff encourage all attendees to wear a mask; masks will be available in the reception area.
In person paper file reviews are available by appointment only. If you have any questions regarding the document submittal or file review process, or if you need to schedule an appointment, please contact us at (619) 516-1990.
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these challenging times.
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Draft Del Mar Horsepark Nutrient Management Plan (2/23/2024)
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment for Settlement Offer R9-2024-0025, Related to alleged violations of Order R9-2015-0013 for late reporting (Comments due by March 18, 2024) (2/16/2024)
- Notice of Public Workshops and Public Comment Period - Restoration Plan for Lower Tijuana River Fecal Indicator Bacteria and Trash Total Maximum Daily Loads(12/28/2023)
- Federal plant that treats Tijuana wastewater given deadline to meet water quality standards (12/22/2023)
- Public Presentation for the Proposed Plan for Mesa Lease Facility, PMF Easement and CDA (supporting San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station) at Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton (11/16/2023)