Lake Tahoe TMDL Program
Announcements | Lake Tahoe TMDL Online Interface | TMDL Development | Outreach and Education | Contact Us
- New Lake Tahoe TMDL Program Performance Report and Online Interface now available!
- USEPA approves the Lake Tahoe TMDL at the Environmental Summit on August 16, 2011 (posted 8/22/11)
- Response to Public Comments submitted to the California State Water Board concerning the adoption of the Lake Tahoe TMDL now available for viewing (posted 4/14/11)
- Notice of Opportunity to comment to State Board concerning Lake Tahoe TMDL (posted 2/16/11)
- Lahontan Water Board adopts Lake Tahoe TMDL on November 16, 2010 (posted 1/19/11)
- The Lake Tahoe TMDL Proposed Basin Plan Amendment (posted 10/14/10)
- The Nevada Tahoe Conservation District Outreach Video: “Best Management Practices: Defensible Space for the Homeowner” is now available for viewing (posted 9/16/10)
- Peer Review Comments are available for public viewing
- Sign up for email notification on announcements for the Lake Tahoe TMDL Program
Lake Tahoe Total Maximum Daily Load Report (November 2010 - minor adjustments made to October 2010 version consistent with Basin Plan Amendment adopted by Lahontan Water Board on November 16, 2010)
Basin Plan Amendment and Resolution adopted by the State Water Resources Control on April 19, 2011
TMDL GIS Land-use Layer is available as a zip file for public distribution. This land-use layer was developed for Lake Tahoe TMDL modeling purposes.
Note: see either text or excel file LUCodeKey in the zip file to relate land-use grid codes to land-use names.
Nevada Division of Environmental Protection – Lake Tahoe TMDL Program Page
Outreach and Education
For additional information regarding the Lake Tahoe Municipal NPDES Permit please contact: