Angora Fire Trails and Stream Environment Zone Restoration Project
The Lahontan Water Board has issued a Notice of Intent to certify a Mitigated Negative Declaration for the Angora Fire Trails and Stream Environment Zone Restoration Project.
Notice of Intent, Mitigated Negative Declaration and Supporting Documentation
- Notice of Intent
- Mitigated Negative Declaration
- CEQA IS/Checklist
- Angora Environmental Assessment (7.7MB)
- Decision Notice and Finding of No Significant Impact
- Draft Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (6.5MB)
- Angora Creek Channel-Meadow Restoration Design Plans
The public review period for the Mitigated Negative Declaration is from April 12, 2013 to May 13, 2013. Written comments or questions on these documents should be directed to the attention of Laurie Scribe at (530) 542-5465, via email to Laurie.Scribe@waterboards.ca.gov, or at the Lahontan Water Board office at 2501 Lake Tahoe Blvd., South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150.