Lahontan Water Board Publications
External Agency Publications
- Chromium Concentrations, Chromium Isotopes, and Nitrate in the Unsaturated Zone and at the Water-Table Interface, El Mirage, California, USGS – December 2008
- Ivanpah Valley Groundwater Flow Model - Final report of the Numerical Groundwater Flow Model Ivanpah Valley, San Bernardino County, California and Clark County, Nevada Supplemental Environmental Project (SEP).
This project is one of six SEPs approved for funding from the $1,000,000 fund established by Molycorp Inc. in June 2004. The California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Lahontan Region approved funding of these projects during the Regional Board’s meeting on February 9, 2005. You can download the final report at this site. This project includes working files for use in the groundwater model program MODFLOW, which is available free from the U.S. Geological Survey Website. The files used in the groundwater model for this project are available upon request by calling [either or both offices] and requesting a CD.
- Quality Assurance Project Plan - Aquatic Invertebrate Bioassessment Monitoring in the Eastern Sierra Nevada
- Sediment Source Control Handbook - An Adaptive Approach to Restoration of Disturbed Areas. A Sierra Business Council Publication produced in collaboration with the Lahontan Regional Water Quality Control Board and the California Alpine Resort Environmental Cooperative, January 2009.
- Information on Aboveground Petroleum Storage Tank Program