Regulatory Approval for the Blackwood Creek Stream and Floodplain Restoration Project Phase 3B
The Lahontan Water Board is acting as the Lead Agency under the California Environmental Quality Act for the LTBMU’s Blackwood Creek Stream and Floodplain Restoration Project Phase 3B.
Following a 30-day public review period, the Water Board will: (1) certify the Mitigated Negative Declaration; (2) issue Clean Water Act 401 Water Quality Certification and associated Basin Plan prohibition exemptions; and (3) grant coverage under the General Waste Discharge Requirements and National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit for Storm Water Discharges Associated with Construction Activity in the Lake Tahoe Basin (Order R6T-2011-0019).
Please provide comments on the Mitigated Negative Declaration and associated documents to the Water Board by close of business on May 10, 2012.
- Draft Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Certification
- Notice of Intent to Adopt a Mitigated Negative Declaration
- Mitigated Negative Declaration
- CEQA Checklist
- LTBMU Environmental Assessment
- LTBMU Finding of No Significant Impact
- LTBMU Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan
- LTBMU Blackwood Creek Impact Analysis Report