Tentative Board Orders
10 Days Prior to the Board Meeting Date, the Agenda and all items are posted on the Agenda/Minutes/EO Reports page. Please check that page prior to the Board Meeting for the latest revision of the tentative orders.
Please visit our Decisions Pending and Opportunities for Public Participation page for additional Public Notices.
- Order R8-2021-0041 Waste Discharge Requirements for BLC Fleming, LLC Legado Specific Plan City of Menifee, Riverside County
- Order R8-2021-0050 Rescissions – Orders for the following four facilities are proposed to be rescinded as the discharge has ceased or the project has been completed (Julio Lara 951-782-4901 firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Order R8-2005-0006, Nakase Brothers Wholesale Nursery, 20621 Lake Forest Drive, Lake Forest. Discharge has been eliminated and WDR is no longer necessary
- Order R8-2018-0091, Partida Fertilizer Composting, 8888 Eucalyptus Ave, Ontario. Discharge has been eliminated and WDR is no longer necessary.
- Order R8-2016-0047, ARI Chaney Street, LLC, Fairway Business Park, Lake Elsinore, Project has been completed and WDR is no longer necessary
- Order 98-112, McWhirter Real Estate, Big Bear Texaco, 40553 Big Bear Boulevard, Big Bear Lake. Compliance with Cleanup and Abatement Order has been achieved and the enforcement Order is no longer necessary
- Order R8-2021-0051 Waste Discharge Requirements for Richland Communities, Inc., Golden Meadows, City of Menifee Riverside County
- Order R8-2021-0053 Waste Discharge Requirements for I-15 Logistics, LLC; I-15 Logistics Project, City of Fontana, Unincorporated San Bernardino County
- Order R8-2021-0054 Gilman Springs Partners, LLC, Gilman Springs Mine Project, Unincorporated Riverside County
- Order R8-2021-0055 Amendment of Waste Discharge Requirements Order R8-2017-0020 for Lennar Homes of California, Inc. Highland Park TTM 31894 Residential Development Project City of Jurupa Valley, Riverside County