Santa Ana Region Current Public Information
- Notice of Public Hearing for Blanket Rescission Tentative Order No. R8-2021-0050 that proposes to rescind four orders issued to facilities for which the regulated discharge has ceased or the project has been completed.
Schedule Changes for Copper TMDLs for Newport Bay: The Santa Ana Water Board hearing scheduled for September 17, 2021 to consider the Cu TMDLs will be conducted as a workshop. The deadline for submittal of written comments on the proposed Basin Plan amendments has been extended to 5 p.m. on August 30, 2021. The proposed revised Basin Plan amendments, the revised Draft SED, the draft resolution, and the notice are available on the Santa Ana Water Board’s FTP site.
Go to FTP site https://ftp.waterboards.ca.gov/WebInterface/login.html and log in with the credentials:
Choose Copper TMDLs folder, and then 2021 BPA Documents-Copper TMDLs folder
Written comments should be submitted electronically to RB8.CuTMDL@Waterboards.ca.gov, or by mail to the following address: Dr. Linda Candelaria, Santa Ana Regional Water Quality Control Board, 3737 Main Street, Suite 500, Riverside, CA 92501-3348
- Public Notices of Application for Clean Water Act Section 401 Certification
- Dairy operators who submit Notices of Intent to comply with Regional Board Order No. R8-2018-0001 (the General Dairy Permit) must have their Notices of Intent and Engineered Waste Management Plans subject to public comment for a period of 30-days before the discharge is authorized by the Executive Officer. If the facility also has a Nutrient Management Plan or if the Executive Officer is proposing to add conditions to the authorization, the Nutrient Management Plan and the discharge authorization letter must also be subject to public comment. Go to the Dairy NOI page to view a list of documents that are subject to public comment.
- Public Notice Archives
Additional Areas of Public Interest
- Enforcement Actions - Administrative Civil Liability Complaints, Mandatory Penalty Complaints, Cleanup and Abatement Orders and Time Schedule Orders
- Tentative Orders - Orders that will be brought before the Santa Ana Regional Board
- Regional Board Meeting Agendas, Agenda Items, Updates, Minutes and Meeting Locations
- Dredge and Fill Discharges - Clean Water Act Section 401 Water Quality Standards Certification