Report a Spill

Report a Spill

If you are reporting an emergency, call 911 or the local emergency response agency.

Then contact the Governor's Office of Emergency Services, State Warning Center at 1-800-852-7550 or 1-916-845-8911

To report a spill directly to the Santa Ana Regional Board, please contact us:


Main number: 951-782-4130
Fax: 951-781-6288


You may also use the Cal/EPA Environmental Complaint Form