The California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Los Angeles Region (herein after referred to as the Los Angeles Regional Board or Regional Board) has jurisdiction over the coastal watersheds between Rincon Point (on the coast of western Ventura County) and the eastern Los Angeles County line.
The Regional Board is governed by seven members, all of whom are appointed by the Governor and confirmed by the State Senate. Regional Board members must reside in, or have a principal place of business within, the Region.
Members of the Regional Board hold regular meetings at different sites throughout the Region. The staff at the Regional Board implement Regional Board policies under the direction of the Executive Officer (EO) who is appointed by the Regional Board.
The public may address the Regional Board regarding any matter within the Regional Board's jurisdiction during the public forum period at any regular Regional Board meeting.
- Board Members
- Meetings and Adopted Meetings Schedules
- Short Form Agendas and Minutes
- Executive Officer's Reports to the Board
- Tentative Orders (Tentative Permits, Tentative Resolutions, Basin Plan Amendments and other supporting materials)
- Webcasts (note: hosted on the Cal/EPA website.
The Los Angeles Region does not have the ability to webcast meetings at this time.)