Links to Federal, State and Other Agencies
- Delta Stewardship council: Delta Science Program shall be to provide the best possible unbiased scientific information to inform water and environmental decision making in the Delta.
- USEPA: The official site of the United States Enviromental Protection Agency. This is an excellent resource, chock full of information on water quality programs.
Region 9: Up to date news and information
State of California:
- Cal/EPA: The name speaks for itself.
- Cal/EPA Customer Service Survey: Please take some time to comment on your experience with us.
- Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP): information on California Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (ELAP) and the certified analytical testing laboratories.
Water Resource Control Board: Includes
links to other Regional Boards, and
plenty of important information
Other California Agencies:
- State of California Department of General Services: This site contains tons of useful information, from forms to contract language. An excellent resource for anybody who regularly does business with the State of California.
- California Enviromental Resource Evaluation System: This site contains a variety of electronic data describing "California's rich and diverse environments." Brought to you by the California Resources Agency.
- California's Homepage: Check out the State of California's Official Web site.
- California Legislative Information: Search California's laws and bills at the California Legislative Information Web site.
- California State Senate: Keep tabs on Senate activity or contact your representative. Code search available.
- California State Assembly: Read about what's happening at the California State Assembly. Code search also available.
- Metropolitan Water District of Southern California: The regional consortium that brings us our water.
- California Resources Agency: This site is an excellent starting point for finding online information and contacting California's enviromental agencies and commissions.