More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- No Further Actions - Union Pipes Trades Local 230, 6625 Federal Blvd, San Diego, California 92114 (6/9/2021)
- Notice of Proposed No Further Action for Blue Ribbon Investments Inc., 2306 South Escondido Boulevard, Escondido, California (6/3/2021)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2021-0120 (6/1/2021)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Settlement Offer No. R9-2021-0010 - Five Safe T, LLC (5/25/2021)
- Notice of Written Comment Period and Intent to Issue Tentative Time Schedule Order No. R9-2021-0028 (2/10/2021)
- Notice of Intent to rely on National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) Document for Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0255, Naval Base San Diego Pier 6 Replacement Project (1/21/2021)
- Implementation of Executive Order N-42-20: Guidelines and Best Practices for Water and Wastewater Systems (04/30/20)
- California's Recycled Water and Treated Wastewater is Safe from the COVID-19 Virus (4/27/2020)
- Service of Process During the COVID-19 Emergency (4/2/2020)
- Administrative Civil Liability Complaint No. R9-2020-0006, Baldwin & Sons, Inc. et al. (1/10/2020)
- San Diego Water Board Investigating Sewage Spill in Laguna Beach (12/3/2019)
- Notice of Intent to Rely on National Environmental Policy Act Document for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers South San Diego Bay Harbor Maintenance Dredging Project (10/16/2019)
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.