More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- Notice of Proposed No Further Action (11/6/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Investigative Order No. R9-2019-0007 (10/9/2018)
- San Diego Regional Water Board Files Lawsuit Over Tijuana River Discharges (9/5/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2018-0069, Waste Discharge Requirements for the Sycamore Landfill, San Diego County (8/29/2018)
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board Accepts Orange County Stormwater Plan for San Juan Watershed Area (6/28/2018)
- New "San Diego River Watershed Tentative Investigative Order" Webpage (6/26/18)
- California Water Boards 2017 Accomplishments Report (6/13/2018)
- Press Release - Pardee Homes Fined $291,286 by San Diego Water Board for Allowing Sediment to Run Uncontrolled During Storms (6/7/2018)
- Press Release - Judge Denies Housing Developer's Bid to Overturn $595,367 San Diego Water Board Fine (5/25/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Investigative Order No. R9-2018-0021, Sources and Transport Pathways of Human Fecal Material to the San Diego River Watershed (5/22/2018)
- Press Release - Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board: We're Ready to File Suit Over Public Health Threats Posed by Tijuana River Sewage (5/14/2018)
- Electronic Submittal Required for Correspondence and Reports to the Regional Board (3/12/2018)
- Media Release - Free Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California Aug. 29-30
- Press Release - State Water Board Approves Removal of Drinking Water Standard for Hexavalent Chromium
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board to Hear Residents' Water Quality Concerns at Environmental Justice Forum June 10
- Press Release - San Diego County Business Issued $94,078 Penalty for Water Quality Permit Violations
- New "2016 Community Outreach Strategy"
- Press Release - Developer San Altos-Lemon Grove issued $595,367 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2016-0002 Proposes to Reissue NPDES Permit to Cabrillo Power I LLC for the Encina Power Station
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.