More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0137 (05/22/2020)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0108 (05/14/2020)
- Proposed No Further Action, Marine Corps Air Station – Fuel Farm Areas D, F, J, and I, MCAS Miramar, San Diego, California (5/8/2020).
- Implementation of Executive Order N-42-20: Guidelines and Best Practices for Water and Wastewater Systems (04/30/20)
- California's Recycled Water and Treated Wastewater is Safe from the COVID-19 Virus (4/27/2020)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0089 - UDC French Valley, LLC (4/14/2020)
- Proposed No Further Action, Coronado Naval Amphibious Base - Building 18, Coronado, California (4/13/2020).
- Chino-based Environmental Lab Fined for $90,000 for False Representations in Reports (4/10/2020)
- Notice of Rescheduled Public Hearing for Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0001, NPDES Permit for the City of San Diego North City Water Reclamation Plant and Pure Water Facility (4/9/2020)
- Service of Process During the COVID-19 Emergency (4/2/2020)
- Investigative Order No. R9-2020-0030 Directing USIBWC to Submit Technical Reports Pertaining to Pollution in the Tijuana River Valley (2/12/2020)
- San Diego Water Board Seeks $9 Million Penalty Against Baldwin & Sons for Illegal Discharges and Permit Violations (1/14/2020)
- U.S. Army Corps Contractor Agrees to $741,466 Settlement for Storm Water Pollution Violations (1/13/2020)
- Administrative Civil Liability Complaint No. R9-2020-0006, Baldwin & Sons, Inc. et al. (1/10/2020)
- Public Review and Written Comment Period for Rancho Mission Viejo Riding Park's Nutrient Management Plan (12/23/2019)
- Proposed No Further Action - Site 53 Naval Weapons Station Seal Beach Detachment Fallbrook, Fallbrook, California (12/9/2019)
- Non-Regulatory Updates to Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of the Basin Plan (12/5/2019)
- San Diego Water Board Investigating Sewage Spill in Laguna Beach (12/3/2019)
- Notice of Public Meeting and Opportunity to Comment – 2018 "Off-cycle" 305(b) Draft Staff Report (11/25/2019)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Order No. R9-2020-0003, Waste Discharge Requirements for the Makena Hills Project (10/28/2019)
- Notice of Intent to Rely on National Environmental Policy Act Document for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers South San Diego Bay Harbor Maintenance Dredging Project (10/16/2019)
- Water Quality Coordinating Committee meeting in Sacramento, October 29 and 30, 2019 (10/15/2019)
- Notice of Written Comment Period for Tentative Addendum No. 1 to Order No. 93-07 (9/6/2019)
- Press Release - Carlsbad Desalination Plant Updated Permit Approved by San Diego Water Board (5/8/2019)
- San Diego Regional Water Board Files Lawsuit Over Tijuana River Discharges (9/5/2018)
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board Accepts Orange County Stormwater Plan for San Juan Watershed Area (6/28/2018)
- California Water Boards 2017 Accomplishments Report (6/13/2018)
- Press Release - Pardee Homes Fined $291,286 by San Diego Water Board for Allowing Sediment to Run Uncontrolled During Storms (6/7/2018)
- Press Release - Judge Denies Housing Developer's Bid to Overturn $595,367 San Diego Water Board Fine (5/25/2018)
- Press Release - Attorney General Becerra and San Diego Water Board: We're Ready to File Suit Over Public Health Threats Posed by Tijuana River Sewage (5/14/2018)
- Electronic Submittal Required for Correspondence and Reports to the Regional Board (3/12/2018)
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.