San Diego Region - Pending Active Administrative Civil (ACL) Hearings
Below is a list of active administrative assessments of civil liability available for public comment.
- ACL Complaint No. R9-2020-0006 – Baldwin & Sons, Inc. et al., Portola Center South Construction Site, Orange County. On January 10, 2020, the San Diego Water Board Prosecution Team issued ACL Complaint No. R9-2020-0006 against Baldwin and Sons, et al., in the amount of $9,115,932 for violations of the statewide general NPDES permit for construction storm water discharges. The hearing tentatively scheduled for April 8, 2020, is postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Public Notice (January 10, 2020)
- ACL Complaint (January 10, 2020)
- Proposed Hearing Procedure (January 10, 2020)
- Orange County Coastkeeper Non-Evidentiary Policy Statement (February 24, 2020)
- Final Hearing Procedure (February 24, 2020)
- 30-Day Extension of Discovery Period (April 2, 2020)
- Limited Extension of Discovery Period (September 18, 2020)
- Revised Final Hearing Procedure (September 30, 2020)
- Revised Final Hearing Procedure (November 24, 2020)
- Revised Final Hearing Procedure (May 12, 2021, corrected May 17, 2020)
For questions, or to view electronic copies of the supporting documents for this case, please contact: Mr. Frank Melbourn at (619) 521- 3372.
You may also visit the San Diego Water Board Meeting calendar for information about board meetings, upcoming public hearings, workshops, information items and other items being considered by the San Diego Water Board and associated comment periods