Business Help

Business Help

Permit Assistance

If your activities or discharges from your property or business could affect California's surface, coastal, or ground waters, you will need to apply for a permit from the appropriate RWQCB. This series of web pages helps you determine whether you need a permit, provides links to the appropriate forms, and gives a list of who to contact for further assistance. Do I need a Permit?

Small Business Liaison

Catherine Ehrenfeld
Phone: 951-782-3285
FAX: 951-781-6288

Small Business/Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise Advocate

SB/DVBE Advocate Information

Additional Business Assistance

State Board Business Help Page