Board Meeting Audio for March 2007 9:00 a.m., Thursday, March 15, 2007
1 Marina Way
Note: audio Recording are grouped with the appropriate agenda item
i. Pledge of Allegiance
ii. Roll Call and Introductions
iii. Board Member Ex Parte Communication Disclosure - Board Members will identify any discussions they may have had requiring disclosure pursuant to Government Code section 11430.50.
iv. Resolution No. R1-2007-0017 Expressing Appreciation to Gerald “Jerry” Cochran.
vi. State Board Liaison's, Board Chair's, Board Members' and Executive Officer's Reports: These items are for Board discussion only. No public testimony will be allowed, and the Board will take no formal action.audio recording for the above items - Mp3 format, 3 MBytes
vi. Public Forum
Time will be reserved for the general public to address the Board on any matter within the Board’s jurisdiction, excluding those items on the agenda. The Board Chair may limit the public forum to thirty (30) minutes initially, and continue any remaining appearances beyond the thirty (30) minutes at the end of the regularly scheduled business of the day. The Board Chair requests that each person addressing the Board limit their presentation to three (3) minutes.
public forum audio recording - Mp3 format, 4.5 MBytes
1. Approval of Meeting Minutes: February 2007
audio recording for item 1 - Mp3 format, 815 KBytes
2. PUBLIC HEARING Order No. R1-2007-0014, to consider rescission of waste discharge requirements for Erica Peters, Robert Peters, Marlene Judy Peters and E-Z Livin Mobile Home Park, 19925 Highway 101, Willits, Mendocino County (Lisa Bernard)
audio recording for item 2 - Mp3 format, 352 KBytes
Petition for Action
3. Consider a petition requesting the Regional Water Board to order PacifiCorp, operator of Copco and Iron Gate Dams, to submit a report of waste discharge and/or to issue waste discharge requirements; submitted by the Karuk Tribe of California, Klamath Riverkeeper, Pacific Coast Federation of Fishermen’s Associations and the Institute for Fisheries Resources. The Regional Water Board will hear comments/argument and consider a motion directing staff to prepare a resolution or order for adoption at the April 2007 Board meeting.
audio recording for item 3 - Mp3 format, 78 MBytes
4. PUBLIC HEARING Order No. R1-2007-0009, to consider whether to affirm, reject, or modify a complaint for Administrative Civil Liability issued on August 22, 2006 for Mandatory Minimum Penalties for violations of Waste Discharge Requirements Order Nos. 98-50 and R1-2003-0044 to Humboldt County Resort Improvement District No. 1 (Shelter Cove) Wastewater Treatment Facility, Humboldt County, WDID No. 1B84086OHUM (Bill Rodriguez)
audio recording for item 4 - Mp3 format, 5.3 MBytes
5. PUBLIC HEARING Order No. R1-2007-0010, to consider whether to affirm, reject, or modify a complaint for Administrative Civil Liability issued on August 22, 2006 for Mandatory Minimum Penalties for violations of Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R1-2000-0019 to Redway Community Services District Wastewater Treatment Facility, Humboldt County, WDID No. 1B83147OHUM (Bill Rodriguez)
audio recording for item 5 - Mp3 format, 11.9 MBytes
6. PUBLIC HEARING Order No. R1-2007-0008 to consider whether to affirm, reject, or modify a complaint for Administrative Civil Liability issued on December 11, 2006 for Mandatory Minimum Penalties for violations of Waste Discharge Requirements Order Nos. 98-26 and R1-2004-0024 to the Crescent City Harbor District Seafood-Processing Wastewater Treatment Facility, Del Norte County, WDID No.1A84005ODN (Tom Dunbar)
audio recording for item 6 - Mp3 format, 32 MBytes
7. Update on the Laguna de Santa Rosa TMDL Workplan (Matt St. John)
audio recording for item 7 - Mp3 format, 12.5 MBytes
8. Executive Officer Administrative Civil Liabilities (Catherine Kuhlman)
9. Board Member Requests for Future Agenda Items (Catherine Kuhlman)
audio recording for items 8 and 9 - Mp3 format, 216 KBytes10. Monthly Report to the Board
11. Other Items of Interest
audio recording of items 10 and 11 - Mp3 format, 129 KBytes