COVID-19 - Water Boards' response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more…
- Given the Water Board's jurisdiction over surface water and its role in advising DTSC on its laws, policies and regulations regarding groundwater, the Los Angeles Water Board has entered into non-binding mediation with CalEPA, DTSC, and Boeing regarding cleanup at the Santa Susana Field Laboratory (SSFL). More information is available here: DTSC Statement on SSFL Mediation | Department of Toxic Substances Control (ca.gov)
- Skypark Commercial Properties (Site Cleanup Program No. 1499) – Draft Cleanup and Abatement Order, 11/30/2020
- Settlement Agreement - Lai Revocable Family Trust (posted on December 3, 2020)
- Water Quality Coordinating Committee (WQCC) Meeting, October 27-28, 2020
- Canoga Park Former Rocketdyne Facility – Canoga Park, CA - EXTENSION ON THE OPPORTUNITY TO COMMENT PERIOD
- The Carousel Tract aka KAST Project (Former Kast Property Tank Farm) Information
- More Announcements...