Meeting Notice and Agenda Items
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Thursday, 17 June 2021 - 9:00 a.m. (Thursday Only)
How to Attend This Meeting:
TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE LIVECAST (NOT PARTICIPATING):
If you do not need to participate, but would like to watch and listen in to this meeting, please use the "PUBLIC MEETING YOUTUBE LIVECAST" links below.
- 17 June 2021: YOU TUBE LIVE STREAM URL (https://youtu.be/V4r00Xp2Haw)
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING (via ZOOM):
Persons wishing to participate in the meeting will need to contact the Board by email to receive a Zoom Meeting ID and password prior to the meeting by doing the following:
- Send an email to Agenda5@Waterboards.ca.gov
- In the Subject line, indicate: Agenda Item Number(s) you are interested in
- In the body of the email indicate:
- Your name
- Who you represent (i.e., self, another person, an organization)
- Identify whether you intend to participate via videoconference (your computer microphone and speaker) or by telephone
- If calling in by telephone, please provide the last three digits of the telephone number you will be calling from
The Board will respond to your email with the Zoom Meeting ID and password for the meeting. If you do not send an email by 5:00 p.m. on June 16, please send the email as soon as you can. You cannot participate in the Zoom meeting until you receive an email with the Zoom ID and password. This means you may need to begin watching the webcast available on YouTube.
Additional information on attending the workshop can be found on our
Regional Board Meeting Calendar webpage at:
Items on this Agenda are numbered for identification purposes only; the Board may consider these items out of their listed order.
Copies of the items to be considered by the Central Valley Water Board are posted on the Board’s Tentative Orders web page
Questions regarding individual items should be directed to the Board staff person whose name and phone number are indicated with the agenda item. For general questions, to request a special accommodation, or to request interpreter services, please send an
e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (916) 464-3291. Please request special accommodations or interpreter services at least 10 business days in advance of the meeting. TTY users may contact the California Relay Service at 1-800-735-2929 or voice line at 1-800-735-2922.
Items to be considered by the Board at the 17 June 2021 Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Meeting, organized by agenda item number.
- Board Meeting Agenda - English | Español
- Executive Officer's Report
Thursday, 17 June 2021 - 9:00 a.m.
- Consideration of Minutes from Prior Board Meetings (April 2021)
- Status Update on Wastewater Consolidation Efforts under Senate Bill 1215 – Information Item Only
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District, Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant EchoWater Project Update – Information Item Only
- Designating Tribal Beneficial Uses: Proposed Process – Information Item Only
- Strategic Planning: Consideration of Proposed Strategic Objectives – Information Item Only
JG Weststeyn Dairy, LP; The Weststeyn 2015 Irrevocable Trust; Jakob Weststeyn as Trustee of The Weststeyn 2015 Irrevocable Trust; and Gladys Weststeyn, as Trustee of The Weststeyn 2015 Irrevocable Trust; JG Weststeyn Dairy, Glenn County – Consideration of a Cease and Desist Order
(THIS ITEM WILL BE HEARD AT A FUTURE BOARD MEETING)
Jake, aka Jakob Weststeyn and Stephen Weststeyn, JG Weststeyn Dairy, Glenn County – Consideration of Administrative Civil Liability Order
(THIS ITEM WILL BE HEARD AT A FUTURE BOARD MEETING)
(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 23, § 647.2, subd. (f).)
Uncontested items are those items that are not being contested at the Board Meeting and will be acted on without discussion. If any person or Board Member requests discussion, the item may be removed from the Uncontested Calendar and taken up in the regular agenda in an order determined by the Board Chair.
UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS
- UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS
- Sierra Pacific Industries, Quincy Division, Plumas County – Consideration of Renewal (NPDES Permit CA0080357)
- Original Sixteen to One Mine, Inc., Sixteen to One Mine, Sierra County – Consideration of Renewal (NPDES Permit CA0081809)
- Chester Public Utility District, Chester Sewage Treatment Plant, Plumas County – Proposed Cease and Desist Order (NPDES No. CA0077747)
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- County of Fresno, Blue Hills Disposal Facility, Fresno County – Revision to Order R5-99-087
- UNCONTESTED RESCISSIONS
- County of Fresno Department of Public Works and Planning, Monte Verdi Estates (CSA 44D) Wastewater Treatment Facility, Fresno County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. 92-203
- City of Galt, Wastewater Treatment Plant and Reclamation Facility, Sacramento County – Order R5-2015-0123 (NPDES Permit CA0081434) and Time Schedule Order R5-2020-0905
CHANGE OF NAME AND/OR OWNERSHIP
- UNCONTESTED CHANGE OF NAME AND/OR OWNERSHIP
- J.R. Simplot Company, Simplot Growers Solutions, Westside Facility, Merced County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order R5-2014-0106
- Alpine Meats, Inc. and Alpine Packing Company, Alpine Meats, San Joaquin County – R5-2002-0225
- Soper Company, Spanish Mine, Nevada County – R5-2017-0082
- Sterling Caviar LLC, Sterling Caviar LLC, Elverta, Sacramento County – Order R5-2016-0026-01 (NPDES Permit CA0085197)
- Clean Energy Systems, Inc., CES Delano BECCS Plant, Kern County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order 96-171
- Clean Energy Systems, Inc., CES Mendota BECCS Plant, Fresno County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order 97-135