Meeting Notice and Agenda Items
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Thursday, 9 December 2021 - 9:00 a.m. (Thursday Only)
No Physical Meeting Location
(Authorized by Government Code section 11133)
How to Attend This Meeting:
TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE LIVECAST (NOT PARTICIPATING):
If you do not need to participate, but would like to watch and listen in to this meeting, please use the "PUBLIC MEETING YOUTUBE LIVECAST" links below.
- 9 December 2021 : YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM URL (https://youtu.be/uKhG5u6vOUw)
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING (via ZOOM):
Persons wishing to participate in the meeting will need to contact the Board by email to receive a Zoom Meeting ID and password prior to the meeting by doing the following:
- Send an email to Agenda5@Waterboards.ca.gov
- In the Subject line, indicate: Agenda Item Number(s) you are interested in
- In the body of the email indicate:
- Your name
- Who you represent (i.e., self, another person, an organization)
- Identify whether you intend to participate via videoconference (your computer microphone and speaker) or by telephone
- If calling in by telephone, please provide the last three digits of the telephone number you will be calling from
The Board will respond to your email with the Zoom Meeting ID and password for the meeting. If you do not send an email by 5:00 p.m. on December 8th, please send the email as soon as you can. You cannot participate in the Zoom meeting until you receive an email with the Zoom ID and password. This means you may need to begin watching the webcast available on YouTube.
Additional information on attending the workshop can be found on our
Regional Board Meeting Calendar webpage at:
Items on this Agenda are numbered for identification purposes only; the Board may consider these items out of their listed order.
Copies of the items to be considered by the Central Valley Water Board are posted on the Board’s Tentative Orders web page
Questions regarding individual items should be directed to the Board staff person whose name and phone number are indicated with the agenda item. For general questions, to request a special accommodation, or to request interpreter services, please send an
e-mail to email@example.com or call (916) 464-3291. Please request special accommodations or interpreter services at least 10 business days in advance of the meeting. TTY users may contact the California Relay Service at 1-800-735-2929 or voice line at 1-800-735-2922.
Items to be considered by the Board at the 9 December 2021 Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Meeting, organized by agenda item number.
- Board Meeting Agenda - English | Español
- Executive Officer's Report
Thursday, 9 December 2021 - 9:00 a.m.
- Consideration of Minutes from Prior Board Meetings (October 2021)
- Water Quality Program Priorities, Discussion of 22/23 Program Priorities - Information Item Only
- Grassland Bypass Project Update - Information Item Only
WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- JEN CA Placer Ranch, LLC, Placer Ranch Project, Placer County - Consideration of New Waste Discharge Requirements (WDID#5A31CR00548)
- Summary Sheet
- Cover Letter
- Waste Discharge Requirements
- Comments Received: For a copy of the comments, please email your request to Greg Hendricks at Greg.Hendricks@waterboards.ca.gov.
- Jack Sanchez, Save Auburn Ravine Salmon and Steelhead
- Cheryl Berkema
- Defend Granite Bay
- Leslie Warren, Alliance for Environmental Leadership
- Michael Garabedian, Placer County Tomorrow
- Response To Comments
- Notice of Public Hearing
(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 23, § 647.2, subd. (f).)
Uncontested items are those items that are not being contested at the Board Meeting and will be acted on without discussion. If any person or Board Member requests discussion, the item may be removed from the Uncontested Calendar and taken up in the regular agenda in an order determined by the Board Chair.
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- All State Packers, Inc., Rivermaid Trading Company Fruit Processing Facility, San Joaquin County - Consideration of New Waste Discharge Requirements
- Triangle Rock Products, Inc., Florin Road Aggregate Plant, Sacramento County, - Consideration of Amended Waste Discharge Requirements R5-2011-0028
- UNCONTESTED RESCISSIONS
- County of Fresno, Department of Public Works and Planning, Millerton Lake Mobile Home Village (CSA 44) Wastewater Treatment Facility, Fresno County - Waste Discharge Requirements Order 85-255
- Del Rey Packing Company, Raisin Processing and Grape Dehydrating Plants, Fresno County - Waste Discharge Requirements Order 96-198
- Patterson Frozen Foods Inc., Patterson Frozen Foods, Stanislaus County - Waste Discharge Requirements Order 94-262