San Joaquin River Upstream of Vernalis
June 2017 Salt & Boron Basin Plan Amendment - Phase 2
- CEQA Scoping Meeting, March 2009 A CEQA Scoping Meeting/Public Workshop was held on 30 March 2009 concerning a Proposed Basin Plan Amendment to establish new salinity and boron water quality objectives in the Lower San Joaquin River upstream of
Vernalis. The meeting was held on 30 March 2009 at the CalEPA building in Sacramento.
- Public Notice
- Staff Presentation
- Project Area Map
- Comment letters received by the Regional Board prior to 15 April 2009:
- Central Valley Salinity Coalition
- San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority
- Stockton East Water District
- San Joaquin County
- United States Bureau of Reclamation
- Central Delta and South Delta Water Agency
- San Joaquin River Group Authority
- Public Workshop, February 2006 A public workshop on a Proposed Basin Plan Amendment to establish new salinity and boron water quality objectives in the Lower San Joaquin River upstream of Vernalis was held on 8 February 2006 in Modesto.