Wastewater Permitting

Application/Report of Waste Discharge (Form 200)

Payments for WDR Application Fee*

  1. Make a check, money order, or cashier check payable to the “State Water Resources Control Board.”
  2. Write “WDR App. Fee” on the check, money order, or cashier check.
  3. Attach a copy of the Form 200 or Notice of Intent (NOI) cover page. This will ensure the check is logged for the correct facility.
  4. Payments should be sent to:

Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board

Attention: WDR Program (include staff person, if known)
895 Aerovista Suite 101
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401

*Your application fee is also your first annual fee.

Waste Discharge Requirements Self Monitoring Report Cover Sheet

Types of Wastewater for Permitting

Adopted Orders, Permits, Resolutions, and Settlements