Thinking of a career protecting California's water resources from pollution? Be part of the solution. Consider a career with the California Regional Water Quality Control Board, Central Coast Region.
We are seeking talented, motivated, skilled people with sound judgment and creative problem solving skills who are committed to a high standard of public service. Check out our current opportunitity notices for details on the positions and application requirements.
Central Coast Job Openings:
- Engineering Geologist - JC-165033 (Final Filing Date: 8/1/2019)
- Engineering Geologist - JC-156051 (Final Filing date: 5/23/2019)
- Environmental Scientist - JC-156035 (Final Filing Date: 5/30/2019)
- Scientific Aid - JC-158600 (Final Filing Date: 6/19/2019)
- Student Assistant – Engineering and Architectural Sciences – JC-163019 (Final Filing Date: 7/19/2019)
- Staff Services Analyst – JC-155005 (Final Filing Date: 5/28/2019)
The Regional Board hires under the civil service system of the State of California and appointment to jobs at the Regional Board requires list or transfer eligibility. To qualify, you must be eligible for appointment or transfer to the classification described in the job opening notice. Eligibility is based on satisfactory placement on an employment list through a competitive examination process. You can learn more about the competitive examination process at the State Water Resources Control Board Website
Additional information on state employment, employee benefits, classification specifications, and pay scales may be accessed at the State of California Personnel Board Website. We are an affirmative action employer, providing equal opportunity to all applicants regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status, disability, religious or political affiliation, age or sexual orientation.