Confined Animal Facilities
The Central Valley regulates several types of confined animal facilities, including dairies, feedlots, poultry facilities, and horse facilities. Historically, the Confined Animal Facility Program primarily focused on dairies. However, the Central Valley Water Board recently adopted General Waste Discharge Requirements for poultry facilities and bovine feedlots (cattle and heifer ranches).
Table of Contents
- Public Notices
- Dairy Regulations and Requirements
- Dairy General Order Guidance
- Bovine Feedlot Regulations and Requirements
- Poultry Regulations and Requirements
- Groundwater Monitoring
- Library (Reports and Programs)
- Historical Program Information
- Other Related Links
Subscribe to our Confined Animal Facilities email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists.