- Notice of Continuation of the Public Hearing starting on April 23, 2021 for Tentative Waste Discharge Requirements, Order R8-2021-0011, NPDES No. CA8000403 Poseidon Resources (Surfside), L.L.C. Huntington Beach Desalination Facility, Orange County
- Notice of Public Hearing for Tentative Order No. R8-2021-0010, NPDES Permit No. CA0110604, for Orange County Sanitation District's Publicly Owned Treatment Works, Reclamation Plant No. 1, Treatment Plant No. 2, Collection System, and Outfalls
- Danger Advisory Issued After Harmful Algal Blooms Detected at Mystic Lake
- Proposed Desalination Facility in Huntington Beach Fact Sheet
- Implementation of Executive Order N-42-20: Guidelines and Best Practices for Water and Wastewater Systems (04/30/20)
- Service of Process During the COVID-19 Emergency
- More Announcements...
COVID-19 - Water Boards’ response to COVID-19: Meeting information and remote participation; Compliance with requirements; Guidance for regulators and public; Service of process; Delivery/interruption of water; and more…