More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- Notice of Written Comment Period - Changes to Monitoring Locations of the Unified Beach Monitoring Program of the South Orange County (3/13/2018)
- Electronic Submittal Required for Correspondence and Reports to the Regional Board (3/12/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order Amending NPDES Permit for the Ray Stoyer Water Recycling Facility (Comments due by 3/23/2018) (2/8/2018)
- Notice of Public Comment Period - Regional Enforcement Priorities (2/7/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2018-0002 proposes to reissue NPDES Permit to the City of Escondido, Discharge to the Pacific Ocean through the San Elijo Ocean Outfall (1/26/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2018-0003 proposes to reissue NPDES Permit to San Elijo Joint Powers Authority, Discharge to the Pacific Ocean through the San Elijo Ocean Outfall (1/26/2018)
- Notice: Release of Administrative Draft of Proposed Biological Objectives and Public Workshop at February 14, 2018 Board Meeting (1/12/2018)
- Notice of Availability - Del Mar Fairgrounds Nutrient Management Plan, City of Del Mar (1/10/2018)
- Media Release - Free Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California Aug. 29-30
- Press Release - State Water Board Approves Removal of Drinking Water Standard for Hexavalent Chromium
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board to Hear Residents' Water Quality Concerns at Environmental Justice Forum June 10
- Press Release - San Diego County Business Issued $94,078 Penalty for Water Quality Permit Violations
- New "2016 Community Outreach Strategy"
- Press Release - Developer San Altos-Lemon Grove issued $595,367 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2016-0002 Proposes to Reissue NPDES Permit to Cabrillo Power I LLC for the Encina Power Station
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.