More Announcements …
… a continuation of the announcements from the San Diego Regional Board's home page.
- San Diego CEQA Scoping Meeting for Revision of Statewide Recycled Water Policy – December 5, 2017 (10/24/2017)
- Notice of Availability - Final Cost Benefit Analysis Report of Meeting REC-1 Water Quality Objectives (10/16/2017)
- Notice of Proposed No Further Action
- Notice of Availablility - Tentative Amending Order Nos. R9-2017-0009, R9-2017-0010, and R9-2017-0011
- Notice of Availablility - Tentative Amending Order Nos. R9-2017-0023 and R9-2017-0024
- Tentative Addendum to WDRs for the Santa Rosa Water Reclamation Facility (Comments due by 11/3/2017)
- Proposed Clean-Closure and No Further Action for Cleanup of Waste from the Water Tank Ravine Burnsite, Laguna Beach, California
- Media Release - Free Infrastructure Funding Fairs Coming to Southern California Aug. 29-30
- Press Release - State Water Board Approves Removal of Drinking Water Standard for Hexavalent Chromium
- Notice of Public Meeting Regarding an Analysis of Cost and Benefits of Meeting Wet Weather Fecal Indicator TMDL Load Targets for REC-1 Water Quality Objectives )
- Notice of Availability and Written Comment Period for Santa Margarita River Water Quality Improvement Plan - Draft Priority Conditions, Goals, Strategies, and Schedules
- Save the Day - Water Reliability Summit
- Press Release - San Diego Water Board to Hear Residents' Water Quality Concerns at Environmental Justice Forum June 10
- Press Release - San Diego County Business Issued $94,078 Penalty for Water Quality Permit Violations
- Attention Owners and/or Operators of Commercial Agricultural Operations - The Deadline to Enroll in One of the General Agricultural Orders is August 7, 2017
- Notice of Availability and Written Comment Period for Santa Margarita River (WQIPlan - Draft Priority Conditions)
- New "2016 Community Outreach Strategy"
- Resolution Endorsing "2016 Community Outreach Strategy", Resolution No. R9-2016-0200
- Press Release - Developer San Altos-Lemon Grove issued $595,367 Penalty for Water Quality Violations
- Executive Officer David Gibson Authors Editorial Entitled "Why the New Regional Storm Water Permit Matters"
- Notice of Availability - Tentative Order No. R9-2016-0002 Proposes to Reissue NPDES Permit to Cabrillo Power I LLC for the Encina Power Station
- Recycled Water Filling Stations Permitted for Seven Agencies in San Diego and Orange Counties
- Notice of Availability - Financial Aid for Small Community Wastewater Systems! The State Water Board has a Program to Assist Small and/or Disadvantaged Communities with Wastewater Treatment Needs
- The San Diego Water Board has New Electronic Reporting Requirements for Electronic Data
- Local Agencies Implement Drought Restrictions in San Diego County
- Audit Report - City of San Diego Construction Storm Water Management Program
- State Water Board Regulations CCR Title 23, Chapter 16 for certification of operators at private and publicly owned Wastewater Treatment Plants
NOTE: The announcements above are removed from this webpage after three months or when an event has passed.