Chorro Creek Nutrients and Dissolved Oxygen TMDL
Problem Statement - Exceedances of biostimulatory substances and levels of dissolved oxygen impair Chorro Creek.
- July 19, 2007 - USEPA approves the Chorro Creek Nutrient and Dissolved Oxygen TMDL
- July 7, 2006 - Central Coast Water Board adopts the Chorro Creek Nutrient and Dissolved Oxygen TMDL
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Resolution R3-2006-044, adopting the TMDL and implementation plan
- Attachment 2 - Project Report (technical report that provides the basis for the TMDL)
- Daniel Ellis
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Fully approved and effective. Chorro Creek was delisted for dissolved oxygen impairment in 2010. The nutrients listing remains in effect however sampling shows nutrient concentrations are improving.
- Report Card, Nutrients (2012)
- Report Card, Dissolved Oxygen (2012)
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- adopted July 7, 2006.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- July 19 2007, which is the effective date.