Estrella River Basin Boron TMDL
Problem Statement - High levels of boron are currently impairing designated beneficial uses of the Estrella River and Cholame Creek. This project establishes a Total Maximum Daily Load (TMDL) for boron in streams of the Estrella River Basin, and an associated implementation strategy to rectify the identified boron water quality impairments of surface waters.
- February 13, 2014 - USEPA approves the Estrella River Boron TMDL
- January 8, 2014 - Factsheet #2
- December 5, 2013 - Central Coast Water Board Approves Estrella River Boron TMDL
- August 19, 2013 - Factsheet
For Additional Information
- Many or all of the documents available on this webpage are presented in a Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view these documents. You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, free of charge, by clicking here.
Subscribe to our Email Lists
- To be notified of updates and meetings regarding this TMDL please subscribe to the Estrella River Basin Boron TMDL email subscription list
- Peter Osmolovsky
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Fully approved and effective.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved December 5, 2013.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved February 13, 2014, which is the effective date.