San Antonio Creek Chlorpyrifos TMDL
Delisted – San Antonio Creek was removed from the 2014-2016 303(d) List (impaired waters list). The delisting was based on the decision to not use pore water (interstitial water) as the basis for any decision to list a waterbody. The single pore water sample, collected on March 31, 2004 contributed to the original listing during the 2010 listing cycle. For more information, please see the 2014-2016 Integrated Report.
- October 3, 2017 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the 2014 and 2016 California Integrated Report Clean Water Act Sections 303(d) and 305(b). This decision removes San Antonio Creek from the impaired waters list for chlorpyrifos.
- June 4, 2012 - USEPA approves the San Antonio Creek Chlorpyrifos TMDL
- May 10, 2012 - Fact Sheet regarding the Implementation of the San Antonio Creek Chlorpyrifos TMDL
- May 3, 2012 - Central Coast Water Board adopted the San Antonio Creek Chlorpyrifos TMDL
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Resolution R3-2012-0019
- Attachment 2 - Project Report (technical report that provides the basis for the TMDL)
- Attachment 3 - Public Notice
- December 14, 2011 - Public workshop presentation from public meeting held in Santa Maria.
- Shanta Keeling
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Removed from 303(d) List.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Approves 2014-2016 CWA 303(d) List, which removes San Antonio Creek from the impaired waters list for chlorpyrifos.