Santa Ynez River basin TMDL addressing nutrient pollution
Problem Statement - in development.
- Preliminary map of the project area
- Designated beneficial uses of surface waterbodies in the river basin (municipal supply, groundwater recharge, cold freshwater habitat, and agricultural supply).
TMDL Development Documentation
- January 30, 2023 - Notice of Opportunity for Public Comment
Avsio de Oportunidad de Comentarios
Draft Resolution R3-2023-0003
Draft Basin Plan amendment
Draft TMDL Report
Draft CEQA Report
- May 2, 2016 - Meeting Presentation
- April 21, 2016 - Scoping Report to support development of TMDLs addressing nutrient pollution in streams of the Santa Ynez River basin.
- August 4, 2015 - Fact Sheet
- July 21, 2015 - Nutrient pollution: an overview of the problem
- Video - What is a TMDL?
For Additional Information
- Many or all of the documents available on this webpage are presented in a Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, or similar software, to view these documents. You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, free of charge, by clicking here. Users with visual disabilities can visit the Adobe accessibility webpage here for conversion tools and information to help make PDF files accessible.
Subscribe to our Email Lists
- To be notified of updates and meetings regarding this TMDL please subscribe to the Santa Ynez River basin nutrient TMDL email subscription list
- Peter Osmolovsky
Status and Public Notices
- Status: In development.
- Report Card (2018)
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- None at this time.