Santa Ynez River basin TMDL addressing nutrient pollution
- USEPA Watershed Academy webinar: Case Studies on Implementing Low-Cost Modifications to Improve Nutrient Reduction at Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Santa Ynez Watershed Report, May 2013 - by Pacific States Marine Fisheries Commission and California Department of Fish and Wildlife
- USEPA Nutrient Pollution Webpage - Learn, Act, & Technical Resources
TMDL Development Documentation
- May 2, 2016 - Meeting Presentation
- April 21, 2016 - Scoping Report to support development of TMDLs addressing nutrient pollution in streams of the Santa Ynez River basin.
- August 4, 2015 - Fact Sheet
- July 21, 2015 - Nutrient pollution: an overview of the problem
- Video - What is a TMDL?
For Additional Information
- Many or all of the documents available on this webpage are presented in a Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader, or similar software, to view these documents. You can download the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, free of charge, by clicking here. Users with visual disabilities can visit the Adobe accessibility webpage here for conversion tools and information to help make PDF files accessible.
Subscribe to our Email Lists
- To be notified of updates and meetings regarding this TMDL please subscribe to the Santa Ynez River basin nutrient TMDL email subscription list
- Peter Osmolovsky
Status and Public Notices
- Status: In development.
- Report Card (2018)
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- None at this time.