Meeting Notice and Agenda Items
Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board
Thursday, 13 October 2022 - 8:30 a.m. (Field Tour)
Friday, 14 October 2022 - 9:00 a.m.
CENTRAL VALLEY WATER BOARD
REDDING CITY HALL
777 CYPRESS AVENUE
REDDING, CA 96001
AND VIA VIDEO AND TELECONFERENCE
(Authorized by Government Code section 11133)
How to Attend This Meeting:
This meeting will occur with both a physical meeting location and an option for the public to
participate from a remote location. Pursuant to Government Code section 11133, one or more Board
Members may participate remotely. Additional information for those wishing to attend remotely can
be found below.
TO WATCH AND LISTEN TO THE LIVECAST (NOT PARTICIPATING):
If you do not need to participate, but would like to watch and listen in to this meeting, please use the "PUBLIC MEETING YOUTUBE LIVECAST" links below.
- 14 October 2022: YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM URL (https://youtu.be/L83uSNkLn5Y)
TO PARTICIPATE IN THE MEETING (via ZOOM):
Persons wishing to participate in the meeting will need to contact the Board by email to receive a Zoom Meeting ID and password prior to the meeting by doing the following:
- Send an email to Agenda5@Waterboards.ca.gov
- In the Subject line, indicate: Agenda Item Number(s) you are interested in
- In the body of the email indicate:
- Your name
- Who you represent (i.e., self, another person, an organization)
- Identify whether you intend to participate via videoconference (your computer microphone and speaker) or by telephone
- If calling in by telephone, please provide the last three digits of the telephone number you will be calling from
The Board will respond to your email with the Zoom Meeting ID and password for the meeting. If you do not send an email by 5:00 p.m. on October 12th 2022, it is possible you will need to begin watching the webcast available on YouTube. You cannot participate in the Zoom meeting until you receive an email with the Zoom ID and password.
Additional information on attending the meeting can be found on our Regional Board Meeting Calendar webpage at:
Items on this Agenda are numbered for identification purposes only; the Board may consider these items out of their listed order.
Copies of the items to be considered by the Central Valley Water Board are posted on the Board's Tentative Orders web page:
Questions regarding individual items should be directed to the Board staff person whose name and phone number are indicated with the agenda item. For general questions, to request a special accommodation, or to request interpreter services, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (916) 464-3291. Please request special accommodations or interpreter services at least 10 business days in advance of the meeting. TTY users may contact the California Relay Service at 1-800-735-2929 or voice line at 1-800-735-2922.
Items to be considered by the Board at the 13-14 October 2022 Central Valley Regional Water Quality Control Board Meeting, organized by agenda item number.
- Board Meeting Agenda - English | Español
- Executive Officer's Report
Thursday, 13 October 2022 - 8:30 a.m.
- Field Tour - Restoration, Drought, and the Water Quality Nexus
This will be an all-day tour of restoration projects and drought impacts in Shasta and Tehama Counties. Transportation will be provided for Board Members and staff. Other attendees will need to provide their own transportation. If you are interested in attending this tour, you must RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before October 6 at 12:00 p.m. indicating names of attendees. Water Board staff will provide an agenda for the tour with times, meeting locations, and driving directions.
Friday, 14 October 2022 - 9:00 a.m.
- Consideration of Minutes from August 2022 Board Meeting
(Cal. Code Regs., tit. 23, § 647.2, subd. (f).)
Uncontested items are those items that are not being contested at the Board Meeting and will be acted on without discussion. If any person or Board Member requests discussion, the item may be removed from the Uncontested Calendar and taken up in the regular agenda in an order determined by the Board Chair.
UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- UNCONTESTED WASTE DISCHARGE REQUIREMENTS
- City of Rio Vista, Rio Vista Landfill, Solano County – Consideration of Revised Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2005-0117
- Gonzales Development Company, Meriam Park Phase H Grading Project, Butte County – Consideration of New Waste Discharge Requirements for Discharges of Dredged or Fill Material to Waters of the State
- Lamont Public Utility District and Recology Blossom Valley Organics South, Lamont Wastewater Treatment Facility, Kern County – Consideration of Revised Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2012-0043
- Sierra Pacific Industries, Sierra Pacific Industries-Martell Division Facility, Amador County – Consideration of Revised Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2014-0025
- Western Aggregates, LLC., Western Aggregates, Yuba County – Consideration of Revised Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. 5-00-104
UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS
- UNCONTESTED NPDES PERMITS
- City of Jackson, Wastewater Treatment Plant, Amador County – Consideration of NPDES Permit Amendment (NPDES Permit CA0079391)
- Department of Parks and Recreation, Malakoff Diggins State Historic Park, Nevada County – Consideration of Time Schedule Order Amendment
- Sacramento Regional County Sanitation District, Sacramento Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant, Sacramento County – Consideration of NPDES Permit Amendment (NPDES Permit No. CA0077682)
- Cover Letter
- Amending Order
- Comments Received:
For a copy of the comments received, please contact Victor Lopez at Victor.Lopez@waterboards.ca.gov
- Sacramento Regional Sanitation District
- Response to Comments
- Notice of Public Hearing
- UNCONTESTED RESCISSIONS
- Bob Ferguson Independent, Asphalto Oil Field, Kern County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2004-0056
- Shasta Marina at Packers Bay, Shasta County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order No. R5-2007-0105
UNCONTESTED CHANGE OF NAME and/or OWNERSHIP OF FACILITIES
- UNCONTESTED CHANGE OF NAME and/or OWNERSHIP OF FACILITIES
- Carson Hill Gold Mining Corporation, Carson Hill Gold Mine, Calaveras County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order 5-01-150
- Synagro West LLC, Liberty Compost, Kern County – Waste Discharge Requirements Order R5-2009-0018