Amendments to the Sacramento/San Joaquin and Tulare Lake Basin Plans for Non-Regulatory Changes
To request a copy of documents listed on this page, please contact Jennifer Fuller at Jennifer.Fuller@waterboards.ca.gov (916) 464-4646.
Non-regulatory amendments to provide a cost estimate and potential sources of financing for a Long-Term Irrigated Lands Program
amends the Basin Plans to include a total cost estimate and potential sources of financing for a Long-Term Irrigated Lands Program.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL): Approved
- OAL Approval Letter
- State Water Board: Approved
- State Water Board Resolution 2012-0038
- Draft Response to Comments
- Comment Letter from the Southern San Joaquin Valley Water Quality Coalition
- Central Valley Water Board Resolution R5-2011-0075
- The resolution includes Basin Plan amendment text as Attachments 1 and 2.
- Final Staff Report
- Response to Comments
- Comments Received:
- Notice of Opportunity to Comment
- Four Water Quality Coalitions
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- Southern San Joaquin Valley Water Quality Coalition
- Notice of Public Hearing
- Draft Staff Report
- Appendix A
For more information:
- Program Contact