Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDL)
and Impaired Water Bodies 303(d) List
- Water Quality Report Cards
These report cards are one-page summaries of TMDLs and other water quality improvement projects in progress.
Table of Contents
- What Are TMDLs?
Background, development, current status, and questions and answers on TMDLs.
- The 303(d) List of Impaired Water Bodies
Explanation of impaired water body listings and links to Central Valley and statewide 303(d) information.
- TMDL Projects in the Central Valley Region
- Other TMDL Related Links
- Public Notices
Public Notices on TMDL Projects.
Subscribe on-line to one of our electronic mailing lists
- Subscribe to one of our Individual TMDL Projects, electronic mailing lists, and receive notifications, updates and other correspondence by e-mail.
Facts and Information
- Program Fact Sheets
The fact sheets contain an overview of the Central Valley Water Board TMDL program, goals, fiscal year staff resource allocations, and priority activities.
- Fiscal Year 2015-16 Annual Report Video
(Video will open in YouTube)