Arroyo Paredon Diazinon and Additive Toxicity with Chlorpyrifos TMDL
Problem Statement - The Arroyo Paredon is impaired due to exceedance of the water quality objective for pesticides and toxicity. The pesticide diazinon is present in Arroyo Paredon at levels not protective of beneficial uses associated with aquatic life. This project identifies the causes of impairment and describes solutions to achieve water quality objectives and protection of beneficial uses.
- June 13, 2013 - USEPA approves the Arroyo Paredon Diazinon and Additive Toxicity with Chlorpyrifos TMDL
- March 14, 2013 - Central Coast Water Board adopts the Arroyo Paredon Diazinon and Additive Toxicity with Chlorpyrifos TMDL
- Daniel Ellis
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Fully approved and effective.
- Report Card - October 2014
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- adopted March 14, 2013.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved June 13, 2013, which is the effective date.