Arroyo Paredon Nitrate TMDL
Problem Statement - The lower portion of the Arroyo Paredon is impaired due to exceedance of the MUN water quality objective for nitrate. This project identifies the causes of impairment and describes solutions to achieve water quality objectives and protection of beneficial uses.
- February 13, 2014 - USEPA approves the Arroyo Paredon Nitrate TMDL
- December 5, 2013 - Central Coast Water Board approves the Arroyo Paredon Nitrate TMDL:
- Staff Report (A summary of the TMDL project for Water Board members and the interested public)
- Mary Hamilton
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Fully approved and effective.
- Report Card (2015)
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board - approved December 5, 2013.
- US Environmental Protection Agency - approved February 13, 2014, which is the effective date.