Bell Creek Nitrate TMDL
Problem Statement - Bell Creek is impaired due to exceedance of the municipal water quality objective for nitrate. This project identifies the causes of impairment and describes solutions to achieve water quality objectives and protection of beneficial uses.
- August 20, 2013 - USEPA approves the Bell Creek Nitrate TMDL
- May 30, 2013 - Central Coast Water Board adopts the Bell Creek Nitrate TMDL
- Larry Harlan
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Fully approved and effective.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- adopted May 30, 2013.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved August 20, 2013.