Corralitos Creek Pathogen TMDL
Problem Statement - The Central Coast Water Board concludes that the beneficial use of water contact recreation is not being protected in Corralitos and Salsipuedes Creeks because fecal coliform concentrations exceed existing Basin Plan numeric water quality objectives designed to protect this beneficial use. The impaired reaches are: (1) All reaches of Corralitos Creek downstream of Browns Valley Bridge, and (2) All reaches of Salsipuedes Creek.
- January 17, 2012 - USEPA approves the Corralitos Creek Pathogen TMDL
- September 8, 2011 - OAL approves the Corralitos Creek Pathogen TMDL
- April 19, 2011 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the Corralitos Creek Pathogen TMDL
- March 20, 2009 - Central Coast Water Board approves the Corralitos Creek Pathogen TMDL
- Shanta Keeling
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved March 20, 2009.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved April 19, 2011.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved September 8, 2011, which is the effective date.
- approved January 17, 2012.