Dairy Creek Dissolved OxygenTMDL
Problem Statement - Dairy Creek was listed as impaired for dissolved oxygen on the 2002 303(d) list. Review of available water quality monitoring data from the Morro Bay National Monitoring Program (NMP) and the Morro Bay Volunteer Monitoring Program (VMP) (1993-2004) indicate that dissolved oxygen is falling below the numeric water quality objectives at one of the three stations in Dairy Creek.
- December 3, 2004 - Central Coast Water Board adopts the Dairy Creek Dissolved Oxygen TMDL
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Resolution R3-2004-0166
- Attachment 2 - Project Report (technical report that provides the basis for the TMDL)
- Daniel Ellis
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Not approved by USEPA. Management actions continue to be implemented to improve water quality.
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- adopted December 3, 2004.