Glen Annie Canyon, Tecolotito Creek, and Carneros Creek Nitrate TMDL
Problem Statement - Glen Annie Canyon, Tecolotito Creek, and Carneros Creek are impaired due to exceedance of the MUN water quality objective for nitrate. This project identifies the causes of impairment and describes solutions to achieve water quality objectives and protection of beneficial uses.
- July 31, 2014 - USEPA approves the Glen Annie Canyon, Tecolotito Creek and Carneros Creek Nitrate TMDL.
- March 7, 2014 - Central Coast Water Board approves the Glen Annie Canyon, Tecolotito Creek and Carneros Creek Nitrate TMDL.
- Staff Report (A summary of the TMDL project for Water Board members and the interested public)
- Resolution R3-2014-0011 (An action item the Water Board votes on to adopt the TMDL)
- Project Report (A supporting technical report that provides the scientific and policy-basis for the TMDL)
- September 4, 2013 - Factsheet
- Larry Harlan
Status and Public Notices
- Status: USEPA approved.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved March 7, 2014.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved July 31, 2014.