Pajaro River Fecal Coliform TMDL
Problem Statement - The beneficial use of water contact recreation is not being protected in Pajaro River Watershed (including the following water bodies: Pajaro River, San Benito River, Llagas Creek, Tequisquita Slough, San Juan Creek, Carnadero/Uvas Creek, Bird Creek, Pescadero Creek, Tres Pinos Creek, Furlong (Jones) Creek, Santa Ana Creek, and Pachecho Creek) because fecal coliform concentrations exceed Basin Plan numeric water quality objectives designed to protect this beneficial use.
- August 3, 2010 - USEPA approves the Pajaro River Fecal Coliform TMDL
- July 12 , 2010 - OAL approves the Pajaro River Fecal Coliform TMDL
- April 20, 2010 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the Pajaro River Fecal Coliform TMDL
- March 20, 2009 - Central Coast Water Board approves the Pajaro River Fecal Coliform TMDL
- Pete Osmolovsky
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective.
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved March 20, 2009.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved April 20, 2010.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved July 12, 2010, which is the effective date.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved August 3, 2010.