San Antonio Creek Nitrate TMDL
Problem Statement - San Antonio Creek is on the 2008/2010 303(d) List of impaired waters due to excessive levels of un-ionized ammonia and nitrite and low levels of dissolved oxygen. This project will evaluate and address these impairments.
- November 19, 2015 - Central Coast Water Board approves the San Antonio Creek Nitrate TMDL
- Larry Harlan
Status and Public Notices
- Status: Pending USEPA approval.
- Public Notice: None at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved November 19, 2015.