San Luis Obispo Creek Nutrient TMDL
Problem Statement - The municipal and domestic supply of water beneficial use (MUN) is not being supported because nitrate-N concentrations in San Luis Obispo Creek exceed the existing Basin Plan numeric objective protecting the MUN beneficial use.
- January 10, 2007 - USEPA approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Nutrient TMDL
- USEPA approval letter
- August 4, 2006 - OAL approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Nutrient TMDL
- June 21, 2006 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Nutrient TMDL
- September 9, 2005 - Central Coast Water Board approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Nutrient TMDL
- Mary Hamilton
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective.
- Report Card - September 2013
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved September 9, 2005.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved June 21, 2006.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved August 4, 2006, which is the effective date.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved January 10, 2007.