San Luis Obispo Creek Pathogen TMDL
Problem Statement - The beneficial uses of non-contact water recreation and water contact recreation are not being supported because fecal coliform concentration in San Luis Obispo Creek exceeds existing Basin Plan numeric objectives protecting these beneficial uses.
- September 23, 2005 - USEPA approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Pathogen TMDL
- July 25, 2005 - OAL approves the San Luis Obispo Creek Pathogen TMDL
- OAL aprroval letter
- May 19, 2005 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the San Luis Obispo Creek TMDL
- December 3, 2004 - Central Coast Water Board approves the San Luis Obispo Creek TMDL
- Mary Hamilton
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective
- Report Card - September 2013
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved December 3, 2004.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved May 19, 2005.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved July 25, 2005, which is the effective date.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved September 23, 2005.