Soquel Lagoon Pathogen TMDL
Problem Statement - The beneficial use of water contact recreation is not protected in the impaired reaches of Soquel Lagoon, Soquel Creek, and Noble Gulch because fecal coliform concentrations exceed water quality objectives protecting this beneficial use. The impaired reaches are: 1) Soquel Lagoon and Soquel Creek: beginning from the mouth of Soquel Lagoon, upstream and along Soquel Creek to the bridge at Porter Street. 2) All reaches of Noble Gulch.
- November 17, 2010 - USEPA approves the Soquel Lagoon Pathogen TMDL
- September 15, 2010 - OAL approves the Soquel Lagoon Pathogen TMDL
- OAL aprroval letter
- July 6 , 2010 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the Soquel Lagoon Pathogen TMDL
- May 8, 2009 - Central Coast Water Board approves the Soquel Lagoon Pathogen TMDL
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Resolution R3-2009-0024 and Basin Plan Amendment Language
- Attachment 2 - Project Report (technical report that provides the basis for the TMDL)
- Shanta Keeling
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective.
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- approved May 8, 2009.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved July 6, 2010.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved September 15, 2010, which is the effective date.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved November 17, 2010.