Watsonville Slough Pathogen TMDL
Problem Statement - The beneficial uses of water contact recreation (REC-1) and non-contact water recreation (REC-2) are not supported in Watsonville Slough or its tributaries, Struve, Hanson, Harkins and Gallighan Sloughs, because fecal coliform concentrations there exceed existing Basin Plan numeric water quality objectives protecting these beneficial uses.
- July 19, 2007 - USEPA approves the Watsonville Slough Pathogen TMDL
- November 20, 2006 - OAL approves the Watsonville Slough Pathogen TMDL
- OAL aprroval letter
- September 21, 2006 - State Water Resources Control Board approves the Watsonville Slough TMDL
- March 24, 2006 - Central Coast Water Board adopts the Watsonville Slough TMDL
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Resolution R3-2006-0025 and Basin Plan Amendment Language
- Attachment 2 - Project Report (technical report that provides the basis for the TMDL)
- Daniel Ellis
Status and Public Notices
- Status: fully approved and effective.
- Report Card - May 2013
- Public Notice: none at this time.
- Central Coast Water Board
- adopted March 24, 2006.
- State Water Resources Control Board
- approved September 21, 2006.
- Office of Administrative Law (OAL)
- approved November 20, 2006, which is the effective date.
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- approved July 19, 2007.