Water Quality Coordinating Committee
Water Quality Coordinating Committee (WQCC) meetings have been conducted nearly every year by the State and Regional Water Boards since the Porter-Cologne Water Quality Control Act went into effect in January 1970. These meetings are now an opportunity for all the Board Members of the State and Regional Water Boards to gather.
October 21-22, 2021
Virtual Session, YouTube Live
- 50 Years of the Clean Water Act (CWA)
- Water Boards efforts to advance racial equity and environmental justice
- Notice | Notice en Español
- Meeting Agenda | Agenda en Español
- Pre-Meeting Materials
- Briefing Materials for Water Board Members
Use the following links to watch the WQCC live:
- Day 1:
- Day 2:
These legacy materials are not accessibility-formatted.