Gabilan Creek Watershed Turbidity TMDL
On February 18, 2022, the Central Coast Regional Water Quality Control Board adopted Total Maximum Daily Loads (TMDLs) for turbidity in the Gabilan Creek watershed, located in Monterey County. Major streams in the Gabilan Creek watershed are impaired for turbidity and these TMDLs and associated implementation plan are intended to reduce turbidity and restore beneficial uses.
- February 18, 2022 - Central Coast Water Board Resolution to adopt the turbidity TMDLs
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1: Resolution R3-2022-0002 and Basin Plan Amendment Language
- Attachment 2: TMDL Project Technical Report
- Attachment 2: Appendix 3
- Attachment 3: CEQA Checklist and Analysis
- Attachment 4: TMDL Economic Analysis
- Attachment 5: Scientific Peer Review and Staff Responses to Comments
- Attachment 6: Notice of Public Hearing – Notice of Opportunity to Comment
- Attachment 7: Public Comments and Staff Responses to Comments
- TMDL Documents Available for Public Review and Comment (October 19 - December 3, 2021)
- March 18, 2021 - Fact Sheet
Subscribe to our email list
Subscribe to the Gabilan Creek TMDL email subscription list!
Check your email account for a confirmation email to complete your subscription.
- Peter Meertens
Status and Public Notices
- Status: In development
- Public Notice: The State Water Board is accepting written comments on the propose Basin Plan amendment (Link to Notice). The deadline to submit comments is 05/16/2022 by noon.
- Adopted by the Central Coast Water Board on February 18, 2022