Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (ILRP)
News! & Upcoming Meetings
- FINAL Outlier Methodology - Available Upon Request
- REVISED Farm Evaluation Plan Template
- AVAILABLE Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Plan Worksheet and Instructions
- AVAILABLE Irrigation and Nitrogen Management Plan Summary Report and Instructions
- AVAILABLE Drinking Water Notification Template
- Stakeholder Meetings & Workgroups - Next Stakeholder Meeting - To Be Announced
- Expert Review Panel for the East San Joaquin Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program (Will open SCCWRP - ESJ Expert Panel website)
- Executive Officer Decisions/Approvals
Table of Contents
- Tentative Waste Discharge Requirements (WDRs or Orders)
- Regulatory Information & Adopted Orders
- Coalition Group Information
- Forms & Templates
- Grower Outreach
- Drinking Water Well Monitoring
- Formal Enforcement Actions
- Coalition Submittals
- Electronic Data Submission Resources
- ILRP Surface Water Quality Data
- ILRP Archives
A range of pollutants can be found in runoff from irrigated lands, such as pesticides, fertilizers, salts, pathogens, and sediment. At high enough concentrations, these pollutants can harm aquatic life or make water unusable for drinking water or agricultural uses. The Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program (ILRP) was initiated in 2003 to prevent agricultural runoff from impairing surface waters, and in 2012, groundwater regulations were added to the program. Waste discharge requirements (also known as "WDRs" or "Orders"), which protect both surface water and groundwater, address irrigated agricultural discharges throughout the Central Valley.
Subscribe to our Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists.
Facts and Information
- Does My Property Need Coverage Under the ILRP?
- ILRP Outreach Brochures
- ILRP Success Stories
- Fiscal Year 15/16 Annual Report Video
(Video will open in YouTube)
- ILRP Frequently Asked Questions