Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program -
Forms & Templates
Forms and Templates
- Forms to Obtain Regulatory Coverage
- Drinking Water Well Monitoring Forms & Templates (ESJWQC starting 2019)
- Archives - Template Documents
For questions or more information
(916) 464-4611 - Please leave a message and someone will return your call within 2 business days
Forms to Obtain Regulatory Coverage
- Apply to join a Coalition Group - The coalition groups work directly with their member growers to assist in complying with requirements by conducting monitoring and preparing regional plans to address water quality problems.
- Obtain Coverage under Individual Waste Discharge Requirements - This option is for dischargers who wish to obtain regulatory coverage under the Waste Discharge Requirements General Order for Discharges from Irrigated Lands within the Central Valley Region for Dischargers not Participating in a Third-party Group.
Under the Waste Discharge Requirements, growers are required to prepare farm plans. Templates approved for Farm Evaluation, Nitrogen Management Plan, Nitrogen Management Plan Summary Report, and Sediment and Erosion Control Plan will be posted here once available.
Approved Sediment and Erosion Control Plan Template
The template is approved for all Central Valley Water Quality Coalitions (does not apply to the California Rice Commission).
- ILRP Home Page
- Stakeholder Meetings & Workgroups
- Executive Officer Decisions/Approvals
- Tentative Orders for ILRP
- Regulatory Information & Adopted Orders
- Coalition Group Information
- Submit an Electronic Notice of Intent
(Will open GeoTracker website)
- Forms & Templates
- Grower Outreach
- Drinking Water Well Monitoring
- Formal Enforcement Actions
- Coalition Submittals & Reviews
- Electronic Data Submission Resources
- ILRP Surface Water Quality Data
- ILRP Archives
Subscribe to our Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program email list to receive notifications and the latest updates. After subscribing, you will need to check your email host for a confirmation email to complete the subscription.
Subscribe to our other email lists.
Regional Water Quality Control Board
Irrigated Lands Regulatory Program
- Sacramento Office
11020 Sun Center Drive, #200
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670-6114
- Fresno Office
1685 "E" Street
Fresno, CA 93706-2007
- Program Contacts