SAFER Drinking Water
Welcome to the SAFER Drinking Water Site
I am looking for...
- About SAFER
- Drinking Water Needs Assessment
- Sustainable Drinking Water Solutions
- Engagement Unit
- Partnerships and Consolidations
- Point of Use/Point of Entry Treatment
- *NEW/NUEVO* Point-of-Use / Point-of-Entry Report
- Technical Assistance (TA)
- Outreach and Engagement
- Advisory Group
- Maps and Data
The SAFER Program includes projects funded by the Safe and Affordable Drinking Water Fund, which is part of California Climate Investments, a statewide initiative that puts billions of Cap-and-Trade dollars to work reducing greenhouse gas emissions, strengthening the economy, and improving public health and the environment — particularly in disadvantaged communities.